- Begins with guests’ consultations to ensure that the finished make-up matches the guests’ expectations.
- Uses photographs or models for reference during guests’ consultations regarding their ‘ideal look’.
- Works with guests to create various looks.
- Remains up-to-date with make-up trends to ensure fashionable ‘looks’ are achieved.
- Applies make-up to guests, using a color palette and different products and tools such as mascara, sponges, eyebrow shapers, lip liners, brushes and applicators.
Job Category: Lifestyle
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bahrain