- Receives all goods and materials from the Receiving Clerk.
- Ensures the proper and safe storing and arranging of all items received.
- Maintains up-to-date Storeroom records.
- Issues and records delivery of goods and materials to SBUs; ensuring complete records are kept for all items and prepares the month-end storeroom inventory.
- Responsible for the physical quantity of the goods received and dispatched.
- Responsible for ensuring and maintaining the status Identification and the Traceability of stored goods as per Quality Systems procedures.
- Maintains maximum and minimum par levels on all items in line with the Company’s cost control departments approved vendors’ listings.
Job Category: Hospitality
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bahrain Saudi Arabia